The Agenda Easy Foil is the ideal foil for learning to prone foil surf, ride downwind swell, or wake surf. Its sleek and smart design means fully assembly takes less than five minutes.
This kit includes everything you need to get going: the foil, foil board, wings, mast, fuselage, plate, all screws and tools to fully assemble, teflon gel to protect screws from salt water, a quality multi-pocket canvas bag for transporting the foil, and a separate canvas bag for the foil board.
With a high surface area this foil has amazing lift, allowing the rider to foil at lower speeds. Taking flight for the first time will be a breeze behind a boat as you learn to fly the foil and transition to surfing waves and riding boat wakes.
The new Agenda Easy Foil is made using high-performance prepreg carbon fiber for the wings with precision milled anodized aluminium for the fuselage, mast and plate held together with marine grade stainless steel screws.
Made from carbon and covered in an impact resistant rubber-like EVA soft skin, Agenda's Kite Foil Board is built to last and gives you performance without the drama. Its unique shape featuring a subtle 'V' through the nose which provides minimal stick during touchdowns. The rails are hard and slope away allowing a quick, unrestricted lift from the water. Its flat belly means the board glides fast when prone paddling and the foil sits dead flat against the board.
The solid one-piece base plate is designed to spread the loads v.s. a tuttle box. It features screw slots instead of holes, allowing for custom fine-tuning and is the new standard, fitting 90% of new boards in production.
- Great for Prone Foiling, Tow-Behind Foiling or Kite Foiling
- Prepreg Carbon Fiber Foil
- Carbon Fiber Foil Board with an EVA Rubber-Like Covering
- Anodized Aluminum Fuselage, Mast & Plate
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Screws
- Foil, Foil Board, Wings, Mast, Fuselage, Plate
- All Screws & Tools Required for Assembly, Including Spare Screws
- Teflon Gel to Protect the Screws from Salt Water
- Quality Multi-Pocket Canvas Bag for the Foil
- Quality Canvas Bag for the Foil Board
Size & Weight
- Foil Board: 5’0 x 19½" at 37 liters
- Front Wing Foil Area: 248"² (1600cm)
- Front Wing, Tip-to-Tip: 34" (86cm)
- Front Wing, Widest Point: 9" (23cm)
- Rear Wing: 41cm (tip to tip)
- Mast: 16" (70cm)
- 6.7kg Foil
- 4.5kg Foil Board
- 11.3kg (Fully Assembled)
- Blue and Black
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
What is Foil Boarding?
A foil board is a surfboard with an attached hydrofoil (or a fin with wings) that extends below the water. The design causes the board to lift out of the water so that rider stands a few feet in the air as it moves through the water.
How much does shipping cost?
Free express shipping to Australia and New Zealand. If you are outside of these locations please contact us. We have shipped products to the most remote parts of the world.
Does this product come with a warranty?
Yes, all of Agenda Surf Co's products come with a 12 month warranty covering any major material or manufacturer defects. We're proud to say that in 8 years we've not had a single warranty claim. For more information, click here.