Warranty & Returns
Please see details below regarding our return policy and process:
We stand by our product and confidently say we produce the best inflatable products in the market. So good, in fact, we have NOT had a warranty claim from a manufacturing defect in 8 years!
CHANGE OF MIND OR PRODUCT NOT SUITABLE
In the event you are not fully satisfied with the merchandise you have purchased online, you have the option to return the item(s) directly to the us. You have 30 days from the receipt of the online shipment to return any item for a replacement of the same item, provided the merchandise is still tagged, unused, in original condition, and is returned in the original shipping container.
A copy of your original email order confirmation or your Packing List must be included in the box with the returned merchandise. Please indicate clearly what item(s) are being returned.
Agenda Surf Co strongly recommends that you use a traceable method such as UPS or FedEx for return shipment in order to ensure and track the return of your merchandise. Agenda Surf Co is not responsible if your shipment is lost in return transit.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE HELP WITH RETURN SHIPPING. We will cover the cost of shipping in the event we sent the wrong item or the product is defective beyond repair. Minor cosmetic marks or issues will not be classed as defective product and we reserve the rights to offer compensation via discount, repair or other methods.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
Agenda Surf Co warrants all of its products to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, or for a period of time that satisfies a local country's consumer protection laws. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used for its intended use and does not cover products used in rental, teaching operations, on charter boats or for professional use.
- We reserve the right to offer repair, replacement, then refund.
- Agenda will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s)
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Agenda Surf Co, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only
- Agenda Surf Co will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including but not limited to; rigging with and jet ski attachment points, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling or storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break and damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship
- This warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment. The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only. The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified herein
- Any shipping for any warranty claim must first be paid for by the customer and will be refunded upon confirmation that it is a manufacturing warranty issue. Return freight costs for any warranty claim denied will be the responsibility of the customer